1) Why you made a library only for Kontakt 6.22?
It’s simple, I have the Kontakt FULL 6.22 License.
2) Why you made a library with 44.100 Hz?
I prefer that the user can save disk space and enjoy the amazing sound of the voices.
3) Why you don’t use special tools and features?
We are looking for KSP developers that can help us to create a better User Interface with
special controls and graphics.
4) Can I ask money back if I have the NI Kontakt Player ?
Sorry but we don’t refund you because this library is just for Kontakt Full 6.22
5) I can’t add the library on the left area of Kontakt, what I can do?
We recommend to read this article by Native Instruments
6) I bought Cinematic Alpha but I don’t like it. Can I get a refund?
We can’t deactivate the product for this reason unfortunately we can’t refund a library once it has been
7) There is a bug, can You help me?
It’s very important to read carefully the instructions and requirements, anyway feel free to contact us for any
8) Can I review on social platforms Cinematic Alpha products?
Sure! If you have a regular license (as single user or company) of our product, you are able to review a Cinematic Alpha Product.
But remember that We reserve the right to ban lifetime from purchases all users or third parties who intend to damage the hard work of Cinematic Alpha and its developers.